It's only Tuesday and I feel exhausted. It probably doesn't help that I stayed up to 2:30am on Sunday or was it Monday, I don't remember, finishing "New Moon."

Has anyone noticed how SMOKING Taylor Lautner is?
Excuse me while I go relieve some umm... tension.

He's the only reason I will see the movie. Well, thats not true most of the other guys are gorgeous too, not Robert Pattinson though he looks like he's done too many drugs for me.

I'm also excited for Where the Wild Things Are! It looks SO GOOD!

Anywho, I'm off to bed... I have some papers to write in the morning. Well, they're not really papers but more... random thoughts written typed up and called a journal. Literally that's how my prof described them to us when she gave us our syllabus.

Hugs,

Drew

3 comments:

Are you going to go on to Eclipse? What I really want to hear is what you'll think about the last book. And when you finish those you have to move on to The Host.

And sheesh! That Lautner guy is smoking hot! I was watching Shark Boy and lava Girl with my nieces a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't believe that kid would grow up and look like that!

Take it easy there Drew or you might need to end up cleaning your screen, yuck :P A great picture although I'm not a fan of that saga, everyone that has read it has end up in tears and honestly you don't want to see me like that.
@Dave, Right watching the movie "with your nieces", I'm pretty sure it's one of your favorite movies, but too ashamed to tell ppl.

lol rofl cheese head NAW JUST MESSING WITH YA lol would rather live there then in minnesota lol lol nice to see someone with in the 5 state area blogging to like me

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List