Ahlan, ismee ana Drew! (Hello my name is Drew)

Tyler from Thoughts of a Gay Boy in Highschool is playing a fun little game, you make a mosaic of pictures answering questions.

1) Where are you from? (you can choose to answer with your country, state/province, or city)
2) What' your favourite food?
3) What's your favourite drink?
4) What's your ideal/favourite (future) job/career?
5) What's your favourite thing about yourself?
6) What's the place you most want to visit?
7) What's your favourite body feature on someone else?
8) What's your favourite Movie?
9) What's your favourite TV show?
10) Choose one word that best describes you
11) What time period would you most like to have lived in? (in the past)
12) What's the next thing you're (probably...) going to purchase?

My answers:

1. Wisconsin
2. Spaghetti Pie
3. Lemonade
4. World Traveler think Anthony Bourdain
5. Everything, I wouldn't be me without all the bits and pieces.
6. London or Mexico City, ahem... you know why
7. Abs
8. Fight Club!!!
9. GLEE!!!!!!!
10. Musical
11. Ancient Greece
12. Black Chuck Taylors

Dave, what if the love babies looked like Torchy, HMM?

So, Arabic was pretty fun and the whole 3 different ways to write the letters isn't really that bad. Now, I just have to learn to read and write from right to left. My teacher is originally from Iran, so it's not like I've got some guy who thinks he knows what he's saying.

Wanna know something? There are only 4 students in the class. That officially makes it THE smallest class I have ever been in. But it should be really good, there are 10 or 12 Egyptian students at my college and they might come in to talk with us. Nothing like total immersion to teach you a language!

Ma'a s-salaama (goodbye)

Hugs,

Drew

3 comments:

Iran, huh? Well, farsi is written like arabic, but not an arab dialect, so I hope, he knows what he does. Propz Pilgrim

She actually lived in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and a few other Arabic speaking nations. So she knows her stuff.

anthony bourdain ROCKS :P

i love his show!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List