As Torchy mentioned in one of my previous posts I had this pic of myself.
In this pic I am mysteriously hairless, while in the previous post I am fuzzy. Now, I understand being hairy is something guys have to deal with, but I for the most part do not enjoy being so. Chest hair just bothers me, I don't know why but it does. So every once in a while when I'm feel like being an over achiever I'll shave my chest.

I shave with an electric razor cuz I'm lazy... so normally I use my preshave alcohol stuff to numb and go from my face south. I use the sideburn trimmer to shorten anything long and just shave the rest. I pretty much just do the trail and shape the top of the... ahem...

Yes it gets all stubbly when it grows back in, and yes it itches like a trucker. I've never noticed any lines.

As I said this is only done on for when I'm feeling ambitious, and I've been lazy lately so I'm furry. I have considered just doing my chest cuz its been irritating me, I have alot of V-neck shirts (not really deep V's but deep enough) and it bothers me when it shows.

5 comments:

Wow.., that is ambitious! Have you considered waxing? It hurts a lot more, but it is quicker, and it lasts longer.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

PS: Torchy got "Bushe", I get "Frepec"..., I think the WV is trying to tell us something!

*is jealous of stomach*

:P

Oh Drew! What a shame to shave it off! I'm so jealous. All I get is a little blond peach fuzz. You're wasting it! I think you'd look great with your chest hair. You need to post a before you shave pic and after, and then conduct a poll on what looks better... I bet natural would win hands now... (With me anyway!)

You'll be glad to know I caught most of the Glee rebroadcast last night, and I kept telling myself Drew is right... it is great. Thanks! Love ya!

*is jealous of all of it* (and the pannelled door looks pretty good as well).

re Dave's poll, i reckon hairless would win hands down. i would deffo get my hands down somewhere anyways :P

so, um yeah, back to the topic :) *thanks* for the info Drew. i've never shaved my torso apart from a bit of shortening from time to time. i am intrigued though, and would like to, but it would be just too embarassing for me - too many awkward questions.

having only recently switched from electric to wet shave on my face, i'm really surprised that you can get an effective close body shave with an electric razor, but your pic shows you can.

as for the lines, i know everyone's different, but i was thinking really about areas where hair is thicker (more desirable to remove), and the other areas where it's just kinda downy (ok to keep). so my point was how you would blend the two without making an obvious transition line, or whether you'd just have to lop the lot off.

anyways, thanks again for the info Drew, you're a star :)

torchy!

I'm super-late catching up on this thread, but I stand by the BodyBare.

If you use that and something that does a longer job, you can create transitions to avoid the "freshly-mowed lawn" look of poor manscaping. ;-)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List