Nothing really exciting today... Went to The Little Farmer, an apple orchard on Lake Winnebago, for some caramel apples and pies and such.

Told/showed my mom about my piercings and just got a "Man you're weird." I told her at church cuz I figured she wouldn't make a scene there.

Great chat with Fer last night and I got a chance to talk Dave too! In this conversation I agreed to carry his love babies, so despite the technical difficulties involved, I'm sure Aek can figure out a solution with his medical expertise.

Hugs

Drew

2 comments:

for those of us in the UK, as one example, the vid is a non-event!

It don't work here!

I'm gonna hold you to our whole "love babies" agreement, but if they end up looking like Fer, I'm gonna want to get a paternity test!

I hope you're having a great week! LOVE YA!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List