I just love the little pop ups, they are too funny!

Did I miss the memo that says we have to make a celebratory post for our 100th post?

Cuz after this I hit it 4 posts ago... so... um...

HAPPY 100TH POST!!! KINDA!

I don't have any classes tomorrow! So I'm heading over to my grandparents for the afternoon.

I should probably go talk to my boss at work about setting up my schedule for the winter, I need some cash flow again.

I should also really start looking for alternate work, I really don't want to spend another summer breaking my back for $9 an hour...

Hugs,

Drew

2 comments:

hey Drew! where you´ve been all weekend, missing ya, hope you´re doing fine I tried to talk to you yesterday while you were online, but you just ignored me :( don´t be a stranger and say something or I´ll get worried.
Love
me

jeez how did i get to be so late in commenting.

happy 100th sexy!

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List