So, last night I went out to the Ave, College Avenue in Appleton, for my friends 22nd birthday. The Ave has one of the highest concentrations of bars in the area so everyone goes there to do a death march(hitting every bar on the street) for their 21st bday

Now, my parents knowing that I'm such a WILD guy, gave me the "if you get a DWI you're off the car insurance and you have to find your own car speech"... thanks for the vote of confidence pops...

So knowing that I had to drive home AND I never really want to lose control of myself or my functions, I had 2 drinks in 4 hours. Now pathetic as that may seem, it was my first time out so I was just trying to figure out what tasted decent to me. I have found that I don't really like Captain and Coke, it's a little to bitter for me, however; black cherry vodka and sprite is pretty decent. Plus they were $4.50 a piece, that's what like 7 euros if I can remember the exchange rate, which is re-freaking-diculous, if you look at what they use and how much everything actually costs, they are making like 3.75 in profit.

We went out for pizza after, which was good. I would have preferred something deep fried... I was craving some chicken tenders, but there's only pizza places and "fine dining" on the Ave.

So totally NOT hung over,

Drew

5 comments:

Sounds like fun! I aggree, captai nand coke is not great! If you like Amaretto you should try and amaretto stone sour or if you like tequila a tequila sunrise.. they are both sweet and WONDERFUL!

lots of love,
Ryan

Congrats on a very well-handled first time out.

Part of the whole adult experience is being responsible, welcome to the tragic self-responsible way. But hey you don´t have to be drunk to have a good time, and if you´re driving you should be extra careful. Just be safe and have a great time at the same time, glad you went out with your friends boy (btw, I´m having trouble commenting on your blog, I need to tab my way to the publish botton).

Love
Me

Just like Fer said... alcohol is not a necessary ingredient for entertainment, despite what popular opinion will have you believe.

If you like sweet and fruity you could try Fuzzy Navel (Peach Schnapps, OJ, Vodka)

<-- wonders why he just said drinking is bad, and the very next line recommended a drink to have.

LOL.

Anyway you know what I meant lol. But glad you got out and had some responsible fun.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List