Normally it would be me who has to ask for some spare cash to make sure I can pay for my gas or some such thing. I mean, I'm the irresponsible 21 y/o who hasn't balanced his checkbook in, umm, since I opened the account...

SO, I get to loan my pop five hundred dollars to make sure he can cover one of the bills, which he forgot would be withdrawn this week.

I'm completely fine with having to do this, they're my parents and it's eventually going to be taking care of them one way or another, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Oh well, he'll pay me back by the end of the week.

Hugs

Drew


P.S. Watching Top Gear right now and I will officially have sex with anyone who owns a Bugatti Veyron.

1 comments:

hey Drew, i don't own a Veyron, but i've got loads of photos of one that i took at the VW main showroom in Berlin.

does that count? please? lol

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List