Sorry to everyone who was unable to watch the clip... it was a bit from Saturday Night Live.

If anyone has seen it before its called "Really!?!" It was about Kanye West, and for those who didn't see it probably the best line in it is, "Kanye if you see an old lady holding a "Worlds best Grandma" mug and you think you know a better grandma, don't slap it out of her hand."

In other news, my piercings seem to be healing nicely. Just a little bruising around the left one, but otherwise okay. I haven't been sleeping all that well because of them though... I can't sleep on my stomach for a while and I stay half awake cuz I'm afraid I'll roll over onto them. It's kinda like when you know you have to be up early so you keep looking at the clock even though its like 5 hours away.

Oh, tomorrow I start my Arabic class! I'm kinda nervous, but in all I'm more excited. The thing I'm most worried about is the writing, I mean there are three different ways to write EACH letter, EACH! If the letters at the beginning of the word you write it like this, if it's in the middle you do that, and at the end is something completely different. How will I remember it all?

Has anyone noticed how we all defer anything medical to Aek? I would just like to say that should we ever find out who or where Aek is, he'd probably be able to start a profitable private practice based entirely on a gay/bi clientele. Just a thought.

Hugs,

Drew

7 comments:

Kinda sad I missed it now. Still I think I will survive. Have thought of putting tape over them to hold them in place while you sleep. It may mean that you stop worrying and get better rest.

Just a thought.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Strange, that Hulu makes itself unavailable on blogs. I have in my headbar and whatever I want to watch I watch, like 1 1/2 hrs. of WWE Smackdown or 30 Rock. Propz Pilgrim

Good thing about your piercings, hope they heal hastily and don't give you any problems, and if sleeping on your belly is what it takes maybe it's just a fair price, also you might want to set some pillows at your sides just so you won't roll over while sleeping. Been going out of my mind with work over here, sorry if I don't come back to conversations but I'm becoming increasingly more used to falling asleep anywhere at anytime than I should and when I get to a comfortable sit I usually loose consciousness, but I always love talking to you and love you too
Best of lucks with your classes and don't worry that much with the letters, I had the exact same problem when I first started japanese, as they have two syllabaries and a complete set of more than 2,000 kanjis, but don't worry, after you start using them they start making sense and become easier to learn, trust me on this one :)
Love
me

Still a bit 'ouch!' then.

hey i tagged u in a post :P

u dont have to take part if u dont want to, and i wasnt sure if u read my blog, but meh, i read urs so i thought what the hell :P

I love that Weekend Update. It's so funny!

Good luck in Arabic!

Gosh, pressure much? I'm only a little ol' M1 med student, but I try. All you have to do is ask (in private) to figure out who and where I am. You might be surprised as to where I am. ;-)

Nice blog, btw. I haven't had time to catch up on blogs I'm not currently following. Maybe after my next block exams in about 2-3 weeks.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List