Well as the title says I'm back at home.

So hibachi is freaking DELICIOUS, OMG I had swordfish (something I've never had before) with teriyaki on it and it was amazing! The rice was freaking good too. I'm definitely going to more hibachis. We went there for dinner on Saturday night, and it was a blast.

As far as Friday night and the Safetysuit concert goes, that too was amazing but in a slightly different way. Ok, Safetysuit has been in the VH1 Top 20 Countdown for a few weeks now, so every other college in the area was apparently begging to be allowed to have students come to this concert. Well, apparently they weren't allowed... so out of a school of 750ish there were maybe 250 students at the concert... to me this is kinda depressing, they could have filled the entire gym with people if they would have invited other schools, but we took up less than a quarter of the gym. Sometimes I'm really glad I don't go to that school anymore, they just don't make wise decisions... They could have made a nice profit off the concert if other schools could have come, I mean even if they charged $5 for a ticket, that's still a hefty chunk of change when you have four to five thousand people.

Now don't get me wrong the concert was really good and I was literally 10 feet from the lead singer (who's pretty freaking sexy). The two songs that I'm really familiar with were well done, and the sound quality (for being in a gym) was great.

There were two negatives that I can think of. Firstly, not to be critical, but the lead mic was a bit too quiet. Secondly, the douche's who started moshing were irritating as hell, they kept bumping into people in the crowd.

I still haven't figured out the best way to get the pics I took off my phone, but I hopefully will be able to show you them soon.

Hugs,

Drew

3 comments:

Hey glad you liked the hibachi! Sounds like that school needs som massive help in event planning cuz a 1/4 filled gym for a Safetysuit concert is a joke!

Glad your weekend was fun!
Lots of love,
Ryan

PS: Do you chat on MSN?

Yes, it is a joke and no I don't do MSN.

Hibachi sounds cool!

Concert does sound a bit... poorly thought out. Moshers suck.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List