I'm totally eating half a watermelon right now.

This is also yummy.
The Bugatti Veyron. In my opinion the very definition of sex on wheels. It also costs 5 million pounds to make one car. So, seeing as most of us will never see that kind of money in our lifetimes, I will definitely be taking Torchy up on that offer.

As far as my "I turned 21 lets do something stupid" plan, I haven't done it yet. I'm doing some research on what I'm planning. I'm thinking of getting my hips pierced, cuz I think its kinda hot. Plus, piercings only leave scars that will tan out after a while.
Matthew Lush, of some Youtube fame, is a perfect example for pierced hips. I think its the best choice as it's fairly inconspicuous and not permanently permanent like a tattoo would be (although I want at least one of those too).

The only thing I will NEVER EVER EVER do is gauge my ears. It's SO weird to me, "Yay, I've stretched my ears to the point where I can put a dinner plate in there!!! Now, how do I get back to normal?" My ears already look weird enough the way it is, there's a story about that for another day.

Hugs

Drew

4 comments:

Grrr, I can't match Torchy's offer :( so I'll just have to progress with my plans to take over the world, we'll see which one's more appealing then. Hey boy, you're hard to find online, no such luck so far, hope to see you soon.

Also piercings in the hips? it's the first time I heard about it, I assumed it was a type-o and you said nipps, or maybe I'm just reading what I want to read ;) I like pirced nipps better, though you have to be very careful while going at them for they get really sensitive, *ahem* or so I've been told ;D

Have a great day Drew, Love you, and thanks for that link thing, I just don't like to always be at the bottom :)

Love
Me

Astonishing notion.

You can't see in the street how many guys have pierced hips. Are you sure there's nothing useful in the way?

Seems a trifle dramatic, but I spose that's what you want.

Not a Prince Albert then?

Watermelons and Veyrons. HOT combo. ;)

Found you through torchy. Looking forward to reading more from you.

-Doug

mmm Veyrons =X go for the piercings though =]

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List