What do you think of the new template?

Also 4 days to my birthday!!!

Tom and I have decided that we're going to go to Texas over Christmas break, now whether we are going to fly or drive is another matter. This will be decided when I go down next weekend. All I know is that I will NOT spend the entire winter in subzero temperatures.

On the school front. So far all my classes are pretty interesting, and the scenery isn't to bad either. I love the spring and fall so much more than winter... hot guys in shorts showing of calf... yum.

Hugs

Drew

1 comments:

template is cool, Drew, although the follower bit could do with a bit more height as it's running into the blog archive.

texas over christmas soubds good, but it's a heck of a way to drive.

hots guys in shorts with calfs too? omg - yum :P

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List