Wednesday's are now my favorite night EVER. First there's So You Think You Can Dance AND Glee!!! Two of my all time favorite shows. SO EXCITED!!!

In other news, I'm going to be an uncle. Now normally I'd be happy about this, but there will been a lot of issues to wade through.

I don't know if I've told you this but I have 2 older sisters. My oldest is 31 years old, the middle is 26, and I'm 21. Wanna know something weird? There are exactly 5 years 2 months separating us all. My sisters are technically half-sisters, my mom divorced her first husband after he took a swing at her and broke his hand on the door frame.

Ok, so back to the story. My oldest sister is pregnant, and is due around Valentines Day. Which is great, I'm happy for her, truly I am. I just wish the father were, umm a better man... Now I know I'm not supposed to judge and all that jazz, but her husband is at least as old as my mother (he has a child that's older than me, from one of his other relationships) and I'm kinda creeped out by him. For example, one Easter I was sick and went over to their house while my parents were at church doing Easter breakfast, while I was there they dyed eggs he proceeded to write profanities on the eggs which would be eaten by his children, not a great example for my future niece or nephew...

There's tons of other issues that have to be dealt with, AND I just found out that she's coming over to our house on Thursday to maybe work some of them out between her and my mother... cuz the majority of those issues are between those two. Sounds like oodles of fun, and I kinda don't wanna be here for it...

At least I have the weekend to look forward to! Going to Milwaukee, having dinner at a hibachi (something I've never done before), and just hanging out with my friends.

I'll update you on the fun drama that will be sure to happen.

Hugs,

Drew

2 comments:

Enjoy the hibachi! They are tons of fun and really good tasting! Sorry to hear about the dad to be but congratz on becoming an uncle! Have a nice day!

-Ryan

It's always unfortunate to see someone you care about making a big mistake. Hopefully things will be okay, but it doesn't sound really good. Maybe you can be a positive element in the child's life.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List