I now have 4 extra holes in my body.
They should take about 6 months to fully heal, but as long as my body doesn't reject them I'm happy!

My act of rebellion is now complete.

The RN who did the piercing was going through all the safety measures I should do to make sure that I don't hurt myself, "Now you can't sleep on your stomach for a while, and you have to be really careful during sexual activity." I just kinda had to laugh at that... I go "Oh I don't have to worry then, besides getting these done without my parents knowing, I'm generally the "good boy."

Surprisingly the thing that hurt the most was the clamp she put on to pull the skin up. I mean, I felt the needle going through but it was pretty much just like donating blood. When she put the barbell in it stung a bit cuz the threads on it catch a little skin, but otherwise it wasn't bad.

Such a rebel.

Hugs,

Drew

7 comments:

You did it! I know it's what you wanted, so I'm so very happy for you :D
Might become a little weird when your parents find out, but what they going to do about it now?
So glad you went ahead and did it, you didn't tell me about that yesterday, would've wished you luck, just be careful while going to bed, alone or otherwise. My love to you m'boy. Take care

Con cariño
Yo

That's because I didn't decide to do it until about 11am today. If I had planned that far ahead I definitely would have told you.

Oh Drew! That pic makes me hurt for you! I once went with a friend to get his nipple pierced and I just about fainted. You are brave!

OMG!!! they're not level!!

oh no, it's ok, they are. phew.

so when you said in your reply to me about 'by weird you mean sexy, right?' i haven't been able to reply til now and i was pretty much gonna say 'nope - i mean weird'.

but...

not i know they're on YOU and that pic is of YOU, i... excuse me for a minute or three

:P

ok, back. so yeah, jeez your stomach's hot :P

but... i'm curious... coz in your pics you showed in http://frozenheartonfire.blogspot.com/2009/04/whoa-whos-that.html, you didn't seem to have a hairy tummy.

what happened?

i'll still be your bf tho :P but i guess i'd better delay coming over for a bit.

lmao
torchy!

ps. i do want to know all about the case of the magically appearing stomach hair tho, and if there's shaving involved, i should warn you that i've got n intense fascination with all the technical intricacies that were involved :)

I'll make a whole post about it just for you Torchy.

oooh goody. and like i say, spare no details, coz i'm interested in the challenges involved. like how do decide where to shave up to? won't there be an obvious line. does it feel stubbly when it grows back.

of course i could be barking up the wrong tree i guess, but as my word verification is 'bushe' (it seriously is!) i'm convinced i'm right!

hugs
torchy!

OK so I won't tell you about when I decided to get circed then.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List