So, a few days ago it turned really freaking cold. There were 30+ mph winds, it was absolutely frigid. It really hasn't gotten much better, still cold and windy. Winter is not supposed to hit this rapidly, even in Wisconsin.

Ok so a while back my mom changed jobs, I had high hopes that this would relieve some of the stress she had. Well apparently, I raised my hopes a little too high... I won't go into details. I just have to tell myself that as soon as I save up enough cash, I'm going to find an apartment and a boyfriend.

Oh, as to the question about why my boss doesn't go to church. He was raised Catholic, and married WELS (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod). Another thing is that he essentially lives at the shop, I'm not joking there were a few weeks where I don't think he went home, so on Sundays he's taking care of some aspect of owning a business. He does come every so often, but only when business is really slow.

Off to dreamland, someone come snuggle with me.

Drew

3 comments:

If I could mate, I would most certainly try!

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

You're not the only one remarking on the cooler weather - but you've maybe got it colder at the moment than anyone else!

Certainly the darker mornings don't help and when the friggin' clocks go forward at the end of the month, it'll simply make a bad situation worse!

Hey listen - not that I guess it'll really make not having a snuggler that much easier - but Pete and I have a snuggle and a cuddle last thing and again in the morning.

But in between we're pretty well as close to the edges of our King Size bed as possible - coz sometimes, and quite often at some stage of the night, we both snore!

But then - so does the Former Bitch!

I wish you were feeling better! You wait and see, soon things will work out. Even in Wisconsin it can't stay cold forever. Love ya!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List