Well, all that work I put into getting my blood just right was for FUCKING NOTHING.

I texted Faith (the girl I was going to the ave with) this morning and never got a response so I just figured she was at work and couldn't respond. I texted her again tonight before I left, again no response, so I figured that she had her phone in her purse and didn't notice it.

Well, I went down to the ave in hopes of finding her at The Bar, I know really original name for a bar, I sat around there for an hour getting complements on my costume and drinking my black cherry vodka and sprite, couldn't find her.

So I tried calling, "We're sorry, your service has been temporarily disconnected due to an overdue balance."

I'm incredibly pissed off at this point, so I just say fuck it, drove home, and proceed to get screamed at when I asked if this months bill had been paid.

Mom didn't pay the mother fucking phone bill.

Dad is currently trying to get the phones back working, but I don't know if they'll work tonight yet.

I've had one drink, I've been screamed at by my mother, and I've "stood up" people that I like because my mom can't manage her time well. And she blames it on me that everyone expects so much of her...

Too angry for hugs right now...

6 comments:

Aww.. so no hugs?!

I'd still give u a hug *HUGS*

That definitely suck balls for that to happen.

That's pretty unfortunate all around.

But didn't Faith say where and when to meet her? Apparently not, because if she had you'd have known.

Anyway, that's really too bad. And to have your mother yell at you because *she* didn't pay the bill is the frosting on the cake.

You're entitled to be major league upset right now.

That sucks. I'm sorry, especially after the work you put into it and the fact that you must've been really looking forward to it. If it makes you feel any better (it probably doesn't), I didn't get to enjoy Halloween either. I'm stuck at home doing lesson plans while others are at parties and other social outings.

Damn and I didn't even have time to post a witty comment on your last post. Man sorry that kind of sucks.

:(

With all that blood and anger, you're not getting a Sethboyardee hug lol.

*writes IOU for hug*

That is a real shame, but atleast you looked good. That is what counts.

Octavius.

Life really can be a bitch sometimes.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List