If I read books too fast, if i don't take the time to appreciate the story.

Anyway... I finished Breaking Dawn about 15 minutes ago. Yes, I read Eclipse in about 10 hours and Breaking Dawn in 9 or 10. I stayed up to 3am this morning reading... sometimes I get so engrossed in something that I just don't feel the need to stop. This should be fairly evident in the fact that I finished 4 books with at least 600 pages a piece However, I do know when I have to stop, I get crazy hungry when I'm up past 2 and a hungry me is not a happy me.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Twilight Saga, it's definitely on my list of rereads.

Has anyone besides me read Wraeththu?

If you haven't, its by Storm Constantine and I loved it so its high on my recommendation list. Go buy it, the subject matter will probably surprise you.

Hugs from your literary nerd,

Drew

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List