I think I figured out what I'm going to wear for Halloween. I own a pinstripe suit and fedora, so I'm thinking a 30's era gangster, but I want to be a dead gangster with a bullet hole in my head. So now I need to find someone who's good with makeup to shoot me in the skull, so to speak.

I figured all this out while I was at the mall.

Speaking of being at the mall, I'm pretty sure that high school boys are like 100 to the power of n hotter than they used to be. My high school had 7-8 boys that I would have gone for, which is pretty decent considering there were only 700 students there. I'm walking through the mall and there were like 60 guys that I'd totally hit on... if they weren't jail bait...

Zombie hugs,

Drew

3 comments:

I would hlp you with the make up, but I live about 8 States away. Sorry

Gosh, the costume idea (especially the part about having a bullet hole in your head) sounds a bit morbid. . . but then, I guess this would be the appropriate holiday for that! :)

love the idea of the gunshot!!!!!!!!!!!!! picture, picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture !!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List