I normally don't like MadTV, but I do like this skit.



I've had people like that in movies... They won't stop talking or they keep kicking the chairs behind you.

All this comes from me trying to look for the car crash scenes from the Blues Brothers movies on YouTube. Cuz I just finished watching Blues Brothers 2000 and the car crash's always get me, I swear every time they change out the for the new model of police cruiser they made a movie and just wrecked them.

And the only reason I watched BB2000 was because last night I watched the Skeleton Key with Kate Hudson, and the voodoo in that movie reminded me that Erykah Badu, uses voodoo on Dan Akroyd, who I saw in Ghost Busters 2 today.

Sometimes my thought process even confuses me.

Hugs,

Drew

P.S. The lyric from the last post was from the Thong Song, and I put it in because they sang it on Glee!

3 comments:

Somewhere Mark Althavean Andrews (Try Google if you don't know him.) is asking himself why this white kid remembers him.

Hugs!

Really? you've got guys like that asking you for your telephone number and stuff? gawd, that looks like smothering, no one ever asks me for my number, maybe that's for the best though.

I never did like BB2000, I liked the first one better. John Goodman is funny, but not Belushi funny and the cop car they are driving it's just awesome.

Love
me

I am totally obnoxious in a movie, for the simple fact that i never go to a theater unless i am the opposite of sober... ahhh great fun it is pissing people off

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List