I want to do something, anything that doesn't involve being in the state of Wisconsin. Right now, not over the weekend, not over any of the school breaks, now.

You know what I want to do really bad?

I want to climb El Capitan in Yosemite , I want to go white water rafting, I want to base jump into the freaking Grand Canyon. Anything to get some adrenalin and excitement into my body.

Being responsible sucks. I wish I could just drop everything I'm doing and go live.

I think this drive to do something is so strong because I know winter is going to set in soon and everything just turns so bland with all the white and gray...

3 comments:

Come on Drew, there´s nothing wrong with that, wish my life had a little excitement too, and I want to do something to shake off the webs settled by exams last week, so you decide to do something wild you give me a call, still, you know you´ve got a home here, and around here it´s pretty exciting... when you´re not alone.
Sorry to hear winter´s coming hard on you, still, you know you got me by your side always, take care.
Love
me

From one "prisoner" to another, I sympathize! If only some of us could all transfer to the same prison!

Come to think about it, prison might even be better... at least I'd have a more active love life. (Little prison rape humor there... sorry... hehe.)

Keep that smile going Drew. It keeps a lot of us warm.

Don't joke, restless leg syndrome is a real thing! Lol.

I can understand your sentiment. At least you didn't willingly "chain" yourself to a profession that forces you to sacrifice most of your 20s.

I can't wait for my time here to be up and move somewhere warm . . . somewhere westward.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List