Torchy, the Prince of Perve, sent me some pics that really got my motor revving! Seriously, you have no idea how excited I got when I opened that envelope and out came the pics of that hot ride. I tell you what, it's beautiful. Torchy knows how to take a great pic of a beautiful thing, I just hopes he knows how to handle his incredible abilities.

I, of course, am talking about the AMAZING pictures of the Bugatti Veyron, you perverts.The three gorgeous pics he sent me were for my birthday, and although I just got them today, due to a clerical error in the post offices of England I'm sure, they are my favorite birthday present ever!

These pics bumped Torchy to the top spot on my unofficial boyfriend list. Now if only there weren't a few thousand miles of land and ocean between the two of us I could thank him in person.

LOVE YA TORCHY!!!!

Hugs,

Drew

P.S. Dave you've got some competition :P

4 comments:

Oh, and what am I? chopped liver? Nah, you like chopped liver, is there anything you don't like... besides me :(

Hope Torchy! and Dave make you happy enough.

That one hurt
Me

Dzyan, you are my #1 Latin lover. I'm just letting Dave know that he needs to step up his game.

hahahahahahaha torchy's tops. that joke will not die now..

aww is there something going on between u three - Dzyan, Drew and Dave? Lol. The three Ds..

'he's the tops'?? i thought you weren't going to let on! ;)

lmao at the post office clerical error - yeah that was it. it was nothing to do with me being a total lazy arse at all! lol

i'm looking forward to claiming my thanks in person some day :P

love ya too, Drew
torchy!
(prince of perve)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List