I just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire for the first time. It was good, great camera work, good acting, interesting story. But, in all it, wasn't my favorite movie ever. However, it was just the first viewing so maybe with a second watch I'll catch something I missed that will make me like it more.

Nothing really exciting to report, other than I find it very hard to work at college campuses and high schools. There is just to much to look at if you catch my drift. Like on Friday I set up a tent in the "Quad" at a local college, it was right in the middle of all the frat houses and I don't know how the guys I was working with didn't notice me staring. Not that I really care if they know I'm gay as they probably won't last the entire summer, I hope a few do as there are some really nice guys and 2 of them are cute.

Tomorrow I find out if Darren, the guy I recognized, got hired. I'm kinda mixed on the whole thing. I mean, he could be completely different toward me now that he doesn't have to impress all the other jerk offs from my high school, but then again he could be exactly the same. The sad thing is that even though he was a total ass to me, I'd still let him in my pants, his body was amazing when we were in soccer and I can only hope its gotten better. God, this just affirms to me that I really need to find a boyfriend, I'm stooping to lusting after people I hated in HS.

G'night all and super hug,

Drew

3 comments:

slumdog not your fave movie ffs???? wtf?? jk. lol

glad you thought it was ok at least.

and lo at the hot boyz you're surrounded with. shame you can only look at not touch :P

torchy!

You wouldn't be a hot blooded gay guy if you didn't want to
(a) get at every decent guy around
(b) find it hard to keep up 'standards' when you're gagging for it.

Sorry to be crude, but sometimes it seems most apt!

COOL someone else who doesn't think Slumdog was a cinematic masterpiece. I fell asleep.

I think he will probably treat you differently. High school dynamics are very easy to forget. There's nothing wrong with lusting over someone you used to hate, it makes it hotter.

I like your profile pic btw.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List