I figure before I go into the rest of my time down in Milwaukee I should take some time to explain my friends.

Oh Torchy, roommates are people that you either pick or are assigned to live in the same room as you for the school year. Also, at my school the way the dorms were set up was that there would be a maximum of 5 people in 2 rooms, connected by a bathroom making it a suite, hence the word suitemate.

Now to my other family. My group of friends had probably the most diversity out of any other groups. We had Tom (T), Eric (E), Laura, Brit and a few other people along with myself. Tom was my roommate freshmen and sophomore year, I went to high school with him. I met Eric and Brit through the boring frosh mixers, we all have the same sense of humor so we all got along really well. Brit was the token black girl in our little gang, and Laura is the Asian of the group.

Eric and I have gotten along the best out of all my friends. As I said we have almost the exact same sense of humor, to the point where we finish each others jokes and toward the end of freshman year we were finishing the others sentences. I'm also the probably only one, who isn't a woman, who can really control him when he starts to get extremely inappropriate or if he's really pissed (angry not drunk) at someone. All of this makes him my hetero life partner.

6 comments:

What a fine group of friends. And especially Eric. You're lucky to have someone like him that close to you.

:D i love it when ppl write a post for me!

[aims a big kiss at drew, who deftly steps sideways, only for torchy to hit the deck with crushed nose, followed by an embarrassed silence]

hey!! i'm brit! or to be slightly more accurate, i'm a brit, so i guess that doesn't count after all.

thanks for the explanation. roommates = same over here. i guess suitemate pretty much corresponds to our flatmate.

i do actually know what a freshman and sophomore are (even tho we don't have them here). as for a frosh mixer - i think i've got one in the kitchen for making milkshakes.

but srsly, you are well lucky to have a friend as close as eric.

thanks again Drew.
torchy!

I'm with Torchy on this one - thanks for the explanation, Drew.

take it easy
TG

;)

Frosh is the collegiate shortcut of saying freshman

torchy! never fails to crack me up. You guys all rock.

:)

Drew

I was hoping to keep them in the dark on these terms lol But there is nothing better than friends in this world, okay maybe one or two things:P

take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List