Yay!!! I am home! Tomorrow I start work again... at least I'll have some cash flow again.

Now with this job I'll be working until whenever the work is done. So that could be anywhere from 4pm to 1am, meaning my blogging schedule will be crazy messed up.

As promised, I will do the 100 things about me post tomorrow.

Ahhh, I can sleep in my own bed, and more importantly I can wank in my own bed! I think this is the longest I have ever gone without, except for the first 10 years of my life. Hell, even when I was at camp (a Jesus camp) I still was able to have some happy time.

I'm so excited!!!

Blissfully going to oblivion,

Drew

3 comments:

glad you made it home safe. have fun in your bed... :)

Lol! Enjoy some happy time while you can, it sounds like the job could interfere with it in future. Good luck with the job and welcome home!

Take care,
Col

LOL! nice one Drew. welcome home and good luck with your job

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List