I am sitting in the final hotel room before I get home... and I hate it.

I just want to go to a Barnes & Noble and buy like 3000 books, because material possessions that broaden my view of society make me happy.

I think I'll do my 100 facts about me post on Monday. I know i hit a thousand views on Monday of last week... but this vacation has been draining...

I told my dad on Thursday night that this will most likely be my last "family" vacation. I just can't deal with all of this anymore. My lovely mother proclaimed the same thing this morning. Apparently, all my sister and I do is snap at her and tease her... omg I'm 20 and I deal with criticism and sarcastic comments better than a 50 y/o.

ANYWAY! Following are some pics of of the vacation.Me and my sister. She's the ONLY reason I am still sane after this trip
My mom and pop... Unfortunately I can expect to look like him in another 5-10 years (hopefully just the bald part)... curse my genesThe falls at night, I know its blurry but for some reason my camera doesn't have a night mode and with all the mist in the air from the other waterfall none of them turned out well.

6 comments:

Oh well. At least you got to see Montréal and the Falls. And tomorrow it's over with.

Thanks for the pics. I'm sure your size won't match your pop's in 10 years.

Safe home.

Drew

Hope teh rtrip gave you soemnice memories and the falls are somewhere nice to see

take care and be safe

bob

family holidays can be tough around your age, but i expect there's been plenty of good aspects of it, eg cirque, the falls etc.

nice pics! the night shot has a certain charm about it - as we photographers say 'it has a pleasing lack of definition' lol

btw i think you look a bit like spiderman :) ie toby mcguire

torchy!

Hi Drew,

As torchy says... I expect there's been plenty of good aspects of the holiday! Lol @ curse your genes. I had the same problem with balness from my dad's family. Talking of dads; I think your dad looks like Harold from Neighbours... but I haven't watched it in years, so maybe not! Haha!

Take care,
Col

ps. It's nice to put a face to the blogger :) Thanks for the pics!

I hear it's a kool place to go for a honeymoon.

I feel like a 'tard for being all positive about how much you'd love your trip. Meh. Anyway - as others said, at least you got go to a few places.
And yes its nice to see the good-lookin' guy behind the frozen heart :)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List