Ok, I missed the premiere of Glee on Fox this week so I went online and found it on Hulu, which is now my favorite new website.

Glee is amazing. It's funny and has amazing talent and it deals with identity issues (something everyone seems to deal with...). Go check it out or I won't like you anymore : P. Everyone should because the lead guy in the glee club is gorgeous.

Today we had to run down to Milwaukee to pick up my sis so she could spend some time with her aunt and uncle. So, what do we do? We go to a car dealership so mom can look at SUV's.... essentially throwing all of my sisters plans off.

Oh, and Jarrod as far as what I did to my hands. The blisters started on my first day back, when I struggled for 3 hours to get 5 pallets of stage decking onto a truck. They decided to open the next day when I had to set said stage back up at another college for their graduation. I also tore up my knee on Wednesday, trying to put some stupid carpet on another stage... I hate graduation season...

2 comments:

Drew

how does that Hulu web site work? ope things are going well

take care and be safe

bob

It just has a vast selection of shows that you can watch, you can pick the episode you want to watch and then you can either watch it there or if you want to share it you can do the whole embedding thing and put it on a blog or a myspace.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List