SOOO tired... I worked a 14 hour day total but I'll only be paid for 13 1/2 because even if you don't take a lunch (which I didn't) they still take a half hour out...

I took down 3 tents, delivered some cocktail tables and took down a small stage... This was just my assignments for the day. THEN I had to go up to De Pere, a suburb of Green Bay, take down a shyt ton of stage and load up my truck AND the other truck that was already there... Anyway after a bunch of messing around I had to go back up there with one other guy to do a 3 person job, I had to load all the stage, it took 3 hours, which is like an hour and a half longer than it should have... In all I just LOVED my first day back, at least I'll have overtime by like Thursday at the latest,

Alright this is enough of my work rant...

I promised that I would do a 100 thing about me post today, and I swear I have it all written out. But, I'm too damn tired to type it all up and post it, maybe I'll save it for a more special occasion... like my birthday! Which is only 3 months and like 15 days away~ god, I'll be 21... I'm so old...

hugs,

Tired Drew

3 comments:

You absolutely MUST take your damn lunch!!! You're not getting paid.... so you should not be working for that half-hour. I've learned that over years of experience. Sure its good to seem hard-working and so-forth... but in the end, you only wind up getting screwed. Seriously, take the lunch. Even if you don't ~have~ lunch, just relax or whatever.

Hang in there
:)

Seth is right. If you had taken the lunch, and had needed the half hour to finish your work for the day, you be getting paid for the full fourteen hours.

Sleep well.

Yeah, I'm with Seth. Been there and ended up being taken for granted!

I can't blame you for feeling tired... I feel shattered just reading about all that!!

Take care,
Col

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List