Hello from wonderful Montreal!

Well so far so... interesting. After almost two full days in a car we arrived in Montreal at about 4pm Wisconsin time. I am currently sitting in the hotel room with my family... fun.

Anyway, we went to this restaurant called "The Keg." OMG I couldn't get a pic but let me tell you there were some GORGEOUS waiters. There was one who... drool... omg he was perfect. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect bone structure, perfect slim body... AND the French accent!!! To use a shoe shopping reference when ones good buy one in every color, and I would have gladly taken him home.

Tomorrow, I am hoping to get away from the parents and maybe get some pics of some bois, so far I've only been able to get a pic of a mural that I saw...Next vacation I go on, I'm going alone... I want to see and do things, not listen to my mother complain that she's tired

6 comments:

I feel the same way about traveling. When I'm visiting a museum, church, or historic building, I like to be able to take my time and go at my own (slow) pace. I like to be able to explore the city on my own. Sometimes it's good to have others around, but unless somebody already knows the area and is basically giving a guided tour, alone is usually better.

Make the best of it with your family, enjoy what you have - and then sneak out LOL

Have a great time!

BTW, if you can find lobster from Prince Edward Island, eat lots of it. The PEI lobster fishermen are having a hard time right now because the prices they are getting are too low to give them a profit. So they need more demand. Meanwhile, prices are low, so it's a good value.

Wow! Lobsters. You really can learn some stuff with this blogging yer know.

Form an Escape Committee of one (you!) but plan carefully. Ideally, U want them happy to pay next yr when U go off alone! So they've got to be OK this yr. Enjoy the challenge!

Lol! Well seeing as it's tomorrow now... I hope you managed to get away and get some photos.

Mothers are entitled to complain. Haha! Bless 'em!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Col

Montreal's an AWSOME city! i used to spend my summers there with my grandmother

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List