F*ing awesome!!! It covers the whole back story on how Logan became what he is and lost his memories.

Anywho, I got down to Milwaukee at about 1:30pm on Friday and hung out with my friends for a while, we were bored and there wasn't anything happening on campus cus its getting close to the end of the school year. This led to a few hours of zombie explosions and general mayhem.

After dinner we decided that we wanted to go out and do something, so I suggested we go and see 17 Again because I have heard some really good reviews about it. So T*, E*, and I went to see it, E was all worried that it would be weird that there were 3 guys going to see it cus of Zac Efron... I smacked him upside the head. I will admit that Zac is crazy hot... but that was only part of the reason the movie was good. There are some really surprisingly funny moments and the story is well written and acted.

Today was X-men day, the 7 of us all enjoyed it as far as I could tell. Kat screamed a little when Gambit came on screen and I told her to keep it in her pants... that girl has a bigger sex drive than I do and I'm a freaking 20 male virgin...

Anyway, after the movie we went back to the dorms and I helped T take down the room. All the furniture in the dorms there is stackable, so you can loft your bed on top of the desk and dresser. It's almost impossible to set it up or take it down by yourself so I figured that if I helped him put it up I'd help take it down. When this was done it was time for me to head home.

I'll fill in the rest tomorrow cuz it's late.

Drew

*T is my old roommate
*E is my suitemate from this last school year and my hetero half

6 comments:

talk about two peoples separated by a common language - i've no idea what some of these things are...

i think i know what a roommate is, altho i think its different for us.
i've no idea what a suitemate is.
is a hetero half, a boy or girl and what kind of relationship is it?

glad you liked the movies tho. did you get any strange looks when you saw 17 again? lol

thick torchy!

it's good to hear you had a good time

My best memory of Milwaukee, when I had to take my US citizenship exam, and getting comments from people that I spoke perfect English for someone who had only lived in the US for six years. I'm British! LOL! I'm glad you had a good time. Did you ever mention why you changed schools? Sorry if I missed it.

And I know the difference between a roommate and a suitemate, but I will leave it for you to explain to torchy!. Haha! But I don't know what the hetero half mean. :D

Ah, the dorms... While I don't miss living there, I miss the things that happened. One of my funniest memories was sitting in a friend's room talking, and then seeing something move out of the corner of my eye. I look up at his doorway, in time to see a blowup doll go coasting by serenely, at eye level. I actually did a double-take, and as one everyone in the room was out the door, watching as the thing sailed, boucing against the walls, floor, and ceiling toward the center stairwell. Someone had filled it with helium.

Everyone bolted the moment we heard a shriek from the women's wing of the building.

The X-men is kinda special to me cos I met the director (Gavin Hood) at the premier of one his first local movies (he's a South African). I was working for an obscure magazine and got an invite as a matter of course. All the 'real' critics never pitched, so we had a long chat about the apathy towards locally produced films. He really is a nice and down to earth guy.... okay so that was my two minute claim to near fame :)

Drew

I am going to have to go watch Xmen now that you have confirmed athers view ofd the movie and lets leave the brits comfused about the words you are using :P. Although i do wonder what a roomate means to Torchy lol

take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List