So today was just that a bit rainy, which makes it fun to set up/take down tents. But in all it wasn't bad it only rained for about 15 min when I was actually outside. After that the guys on my crew and I just examined some tent tops for Thursday washed them and then we were done.

As I was leaving there was a guy filling out an application at the desk, and while I didn't see his face his legs were amazing. Unfortunately, I think I know him... and if he is who I think he is its not gonna be fun. I played soccer with him and he pretty much made my life hell... Cuz while I dress well, I don't dress femmy and yet I was always the one who got called all the lovely gay slurs...

Grrr if it is him I'll have to decide how to deal with him....

6 comments:

Break his legs? *evil grin*
:)

If you outrank him/have seniority on him, that should help keep him in his place.

Drew

into each ones life a little rain will fall but dont put up with shit from an asshole

take care and be safe

bob

I will outrank him this is my third summer there, and who know he may have changed due to some massive pickling from all the alcohol, and not be a total douche.

But of course this is all speculation as I don't know if it actually is him or not.

Keep us updated! Btw, even if it was him... does it follow that just by completing the application form he'll get the job?

Take care,
Col

No, it doesn't mean he will get hired, but hes young and I know hes a hard worker from soccer.

So unless the owners wife (who does all the interviewing) decides shes going to be her crazy bitchy self I'm pretty sure he'll get it.

Oh, I'm also positive that it is him (Darren) cuz as I was walking out I saw his dog in the car and it didn't dawn on me where I knew it from until today.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List