First Welcome to Put the Lotion in the Basket, a artistically inclined Brit who loves to dress to impress... or repulse depending on the people he's around. I've only had time to read a few of his posts but they are pretty interesting.

My day started out on the floor... because the hotel only had double beds, I decided to have my parents sleep together and my sister take the other bed. I know, I'm the best brother in the world. Everyone got up and showered and my sister decided that we were going to go walking around Montreal. So the two of us got away from the rents for 6 hours!!! It was heaven.
So Cirque was f*ing amazing! It was practically an orgasm for the eyes, the show we saw was called OVO and I think it's only touring in Canada for the time being. Plus, I sat next to this crazy cute guy who spoke French, Spanish, and English! To bad he was married with kids...

Sadly no pics of cute boys, it's hard to get any with your sister standing right there. That and it was horrible weather for most of the day, really windy and later it was raining... grrr.

Tomorrow we're back on the road bright and early for Niagara Falls, we'll get there tomorrow afternoon which means we won't do ANYTHING till Saturday. So Saturday we go on the Maid of the Mists, some other crappy tourist thing and then we're getting back on the road for Cleveland... More of this "vacation" will be spent in a car doing nothing but listening to my iPod and reading.

6 comments:

Maybe you can find an interesting point along the way and convince them to stop for a look-see, so you won't have to spend so much time doing nothing Friday afternoon in the Greater Niagara Falls area.

circus sounds awesome - read others' accounts who've seen them too. Nice to have cuteness closeby - yer can't always get phots. Pete hardly ever can when we pass guys on the bikes.

A mate of mine raved about Niagara and the Maid. Hope U get somthing out of it - it's dead famed and folk go 2 grt lengths to get save up and get there. Spec. from over here!

drew

Unfortunately i have made that drive from Montreal to Niagra and there aint much there to see lol. Hope all is welltake carea nd be safe

bob

Don't miss the seeing the whirlpool too. Its a little way downstream.

Get out to Vegas and see Zumanity. I came out to my friends the night we saw that show (blog entry here).

Sounds a bit like National Lampoons. But at least you are having some fun and interesting experiences, no ? Or at least try and make the best of it.
*hugs*

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List