Yay, my mom started her job today!!! She'll be making frozen pizzas on an assembly line, I know it doesn't sound like much but its a job and thats all that matters. Plus we get 12 pizzas for 12 dollars a week thats 696 pizza a year!

Oh and some fun facts. I was at a high school taking down a stage from their graduation and the program said that the ceremony was held in the Torchy Clarks Gym, he was apparently the schools track coach since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and he just recently passed away. SO I now know of 2 Torchy's. I don't know why but I think its interesting.

In other news, I'm a pretty good judge of character and I have found the people at work that I can just feel that I'm going to clash with.... As I've said before this is my third summer there, meaning aside from the owner of the company I'm the one with the most experience. One of the newer guys asks me a question on how to do something and I'm across the room from him so I tell him and start walking over to show him what I was saying. He sits there and throws out all these stupid ideas on how to do it and I just keep telling him to do it the way I said... so I just show him how its supposed to be done and he goes "Well thats what I said we should do in the first place." I wanted to scream "NO, thats what I told you to do but you didn't trust the person who knows wtf he is doing." The sad part is this guys in his late thirties at least, so I just think he doesn't like having to listen to a 20 y/o like me...

The fun never ends...

Hugs

Drew

P.S. Welcome to Callen and Nick. Callen's got a blog and Nick doesn't. Thanks for following this random thing I call my blog : D

4 comments:

Congrats to you mom - every job is important, and yes, it helps alot

some people just... are not worth it lol

Ya older folks at work dont listen to me neither... I just show em up, let em kno that I am the fucking man when it comes to work, so that they have nothing but good to say about me...

Good movie

Sebastian

2 torchys? wow that's probably 2 more than are needed! lol

i guess by now your coworkers have either been knocked into shape or you've pulled your head off in desperation!

*hugs*
torchy! - the one, the only :)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List