Well, today was short at work. Nothing was going up or coming down, which was great cuz it was raining all day. I was only there for 4 hours. As far as the guy I recognized, I don't know if he got hired but if he did he probably won't start until Monday when the pay week starts again.

My car is back from the shop! Which means that I was told how to drive a stick shift again... from my mother who rides the clutch whenever she drives it. I was told that I shift into gear too fast, yeah I shift like a normal person not like a grandma.

3 ways you know your parents are getting old... 1) they watch HGTV (home and garden) or home improvement shows ALL DAY 2) Mom needs a cart EVERY time you go grocery shopping just so she can have something to lean on 3) they start asking you if you are hungry at 4pm.

Hugs,

Drew

2 comments:

Lolz at the parents getting old haha! You are so right though...

Drew

dont knoock those early bird special dinners, they can be nice. DGlad yo uhad a good day

take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List