Well almost... I have my math final on Monday morning and the final presentation for my human psych class later that afternoon. On Tuesday, I just have to email in my final paper for another class and I AM DONE!!!!

After all of this I just have to tidy up my room a bit and then we're on the road for Canada! While I will enjoy the trip, I'm not looking forward to the 8 hour car ride up there. That much time in a small space with my family will surely drive me insane. We'll be up there for 3 days and then come down through Niagara, arriving back home late Sunday night.

So next week will be light on the blogging, seeing as I don't have an iPhone or anything fun. But I will be taking loads of pics so depending on when we get home on Sunday I'll be posting some of what we saw.

Canada and Cirque du Soleil here I come!!!

Hugz,

Drew

6 comments:

Don't sit in the front row at the cirque. Last time I saw them they got a bloke up and cut his tie off (actually I think he was a plant). ANyway is the cirque gay friendly now? there was some controversy about someone with HIV being sacked?

Luv

Tigs

Have a wonderful time - try not to throw any family members out of the moving car!!
:)

Drew

good luck on finishing finals up. I hope the closeness to family is offset by the good times yuo will have on your travels

take care and be safe

bob

Congrats, Drew! But why Canada in this time? Ibiza is mucho warmer and has more to watch.(No pun intended)*g*

no more school is nice. I saw u looked at my blog, and ur from WI interesting.... :) ima guess Milwaukee. u dont have to tell me if im right lol c ya
AJ

oooooo, lucky, lucky, lucky


i've got about another month left of school... then work all summer.

lol

i hope you have a great time here in Canada!! :)

while you're here, you must do the following things: eat poutine (it'll give you a heart attack, but it's worth it!), eat a beaver tail (they arent actual tails of beavers, lol, they're like deep fried dough), and you must purchase REAL Canadian maple syrup lol, after that, you'll never go back to your aunt jamima. :D ... preferably get your poutine, and syrup in Quebec, if you'll be going there.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List