I was never a huge fan of Star Trek when I was younger. However, with the cast of the newest edition of it and the CG effects that will make it infinitely better than the crappy TV show, I am very interested.Now scientists are saying that warp drive may be a possibility! Oh the time-space bending possibilities. Maybe, by the time I'm 102 with the body of a 40 y/o, thanks to all the amazing scientific advances of the future, I'll be able to travel the stars (hopefully with a hunky bf).

Nerdy Drew

6 comments:

Nerdy Drew - I will be there skipping out of work at lunchtime to see it on the biggest freakin screen I can find in the area.... oops... did I say that out loud?

glatf is sounding more like torchyboy! every day, you know. Must be something in the water.

I once knew a guy who wrote a Trekky comic thing and helped organise a UK Trekky event thing where eveyone dressed up and ate cheap American food which cost a lot and didn't fill them up.

I agree: it's probably better now!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Nerdy Stan is going to IMAX :)

Hopefully when I go they can launch me in a torpedo.

Im not a trekkie in the least, and i cant wait to see this flick, its going to be epic...

Drew

i watch the original series and saw that story too but i dont know if we are anywhere wharp drive. But this is the secondmovie you have talked about i want to see so thanks

take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List