or so they say.

What attracts us to one another? The legs (my fav), the arms, the torso, or the eyes? I notice eyes the most in photos. National Geographic has some of the most amazing photos of people simply because you can feel the emotion behind it in your gut.

I had a friend of mine say that I have a beautiful eye color, "they remind me of a swamp." I could only respond with "Wow, thanks Kat."

I honestly don't know what color my eyes are... As with anyone they change a little with what I'm wearing, but over the years I they've gone from a kind of greeny brown with a goldish ring around the pupil, to a kinda steel blue with a gold ring... It's really weird.

Well Sunday is Easter, that means music practice for church on Saturday and then 3 hours of lip numbing trumpet playing on Sunday... Oh well, after that we go out for lunch with my grandparents which should be great.

Have a great holiday!!!

Drew

8 comments:

Have a great Easter.

Don't forget to put the cat out!

for me it's the face. specifically, eyes and mouth, as in are they smiling or is there evidence of them belonging to a smiley person. after that i guess i just work downwards ;)

now looky here Drew, you can't go round saying that you've got beautiful eye color, unless you're gonna back it up with photographic evidence! especially if they're steel blue with a gold ring ffs!

however, i do know that taking pics of your own eyes is incredibly difficult, so i won't hold my breath.

3 hours of trumpet practice eh? i can just see the advert in the singles columns now...

"20yr old awesome gay male seeks similar for fun and frolics. no job, no transport, no money, but has highly developed embouchure"

WHERE DO I APPLY?!!

just kidding ;) omg i'm evil.
have a *great* easter Drew

torchyyy!

Oh Torchy, you do have a way with words

I've tried to get a good pic but they always come out crazy blurry...stupid digital camera.

could be that you're trying to focus closer than your camera is able to. you could try getting your face in good light, then just taking a pic of your face. then, crop the rest away leaving in effect, a zoomed in view of your eyes.

torchyyy!
how's your embouchure? :)
i guess you haven't started yet tho

I just got home from practice when I put that response up. It went surprisingly well considering that I only play on Easter and maybe Christmas.

As far as my embouchure, I played trumpet for 7 years and French horn for 2, so its just fine.

well it sounds like you're an experienced player. i hope it all goes well for tomorrow, and that you've had a good time with your grandparents.

torchyyy!

I recommend contacts

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List