Ok, so I will admit I despised shows like the Real World and Road Rules in my youth. Then I hit puberty and realized that I was attracted to men and my view of the show changed completely. They have some amazingly attractive men, straight or gay.
This seasons Real World/Road Rules Challenge has quite possibly 2 of the most attractive gay men in the series, and they are attracted to each other so I'm fully expecting some action.













Sometimes, I wonder what is becoming of me... I need to find a boyfriend...

4 comments:

drew

i wish the best luck in ifnding a boyfriend, someone who cares about you and you can learn to trust and enjoy

i think a lot of us want that, take care and be safe

bob

6. Italian, irish and french
8. i have
10. i think i have all my life (since 11)
11. agree
12. but you eat fried clams though right
13. good thing more for me
14. jethro tull whe i was 14
17. i had an older brother too
22. i like to read
23. i was born in flushing so i can not hate them
24. Could not agree more
26. Never broken anything
27. still am

take care and be safe

bob

Bob,

I think you meant that second comment to be on Spastic Fantastic, lol.

i wondered where i saw that list lol...

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List