For I am a nerd. I play video games, what man doesn't in these times.

I played the first Assassin's Creed and I freaking loved it. The idea of running from rooftop to rooftop, diving down on someone and stabbing them in the kidneys just has something so visceral to it that it's hard to resist. Plus, Altair, the main character is just that dark and mysterious type that is so damn attractive.

I get my issue of Game Informer this month and I almost have a "I need something to clean myself" moment.

Assassin's Creed II is coming out in the quasi-near future! It's set in Italy and the graphics for it look AMAZING, if the pics in the mag hold true.

3 comments:

lol. here, i've got some tissues left over (unused even). i'm a COD4 guy myself.

torchy!

You know i played Assassin's Creed, and thought it was an amazing world with absolutely zero story depth...

Now, Mass Effect 2, on the other hand, I would probably fight a small child over if there was only one copy left in a store on opening day. :-P

drew

i have never played a video game, i just cannot afford one :(

hope you enjoy yours, take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List