Ok, just watched Bride Wars and this is gonna sound incredibly femmy.

I LOVED IT (jazz hands included).

It's a bit unbelievable since if they were such close friends they would have been more than happy to adjust/change the date, but in all its excellent. I love a good movie, if the acting is well done and the film work is good I will see anything.

I'm incredibly excited for the new Star Trek movie and for X-men Origins! Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds in one movie! I don't know if I'll be able to control myself (more for Ryan than Hugh.)

If you have any movie suggestions I'll be happy to check them out.

Edit:

Just finished Hotel for Dogs, and it too was great. Good storyline and it touched the heart.

4 comments:

ya i cant wait for teh new star trek movie also... it should be good

drew

teh new xman movie is what i would like to see
hope all is well

take care and be safe

bob

oh I totally suggest watching the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. <3

X is right, ESotSM is an epic movie, in the top five of my fav movies...

I just watched Che, with Benicio Del Torro, which was feckin awesome!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List