We all have favorites, they can range from your favorite song to a favorite position for you more experienced people out there:P

But I KNOW we all have a favorite pair of jeans, everyone does, gay or straight it doesn't matter. But what makes them your favorite pair? Is it the way the denim feels on your skin, or that you've had them so long that they just make you feel comfy and secure? Or is it the way they make your bum look?


Holy crap that's my ass, wait these jeans make it look like I HAVE an ass!!! These are by far my favorite pair of jeans, and well they should be, for some unknown reason I voluntarily payed $120 for them... But they have the softest denim and they fit perfectly AND, as you can see, they make my bum look good.

Now I just need it to be full blown summer so i can get my tan back, I'm so white... stupid 9 months of winter : (

What are your favorites?

8 comments:

you look like you've got a pretty good waist too. i mean, it's not hanging over your jeans or anything.

it's difficult to tell from here (so if you'd just like to step a bit closer...), but your denim does like it needs to stroked to appreciate the quality, especially the bit on your glutes. lol

purvy torchy!

For the record I'm a 30 inch waist with a 32 inch in-seam.
147 pounds last time I checked and I'd probably be lighter if I ran more consistently.

For the record, I don't own a pair of jeans (or dungarees, as we called them when I was growing up — except my grandmother, who called them dungareens, but then she called Cheerios, cheerioats) nor do I borrow other people's to wear.

Once when I was maybe 8 or 10, they got me some, but I didn't like them because the fabric was too stiff and hard. Never had or wanted any since then. Chinos were way more comfortable.

if i was to get into your jeans, they'd be an incredibly tight fit. unless of course you got out first - then they'd be just a little baggy. lol

i'm ~29" w, 30" l, no ass to speak of, yet not skinny (work in progress).

seth had a pic of my fave on his 'sleepy sethy' post a couple of days ago. :P

torchy!

I had a pair of 501's that I wore FOREVER - like ten years or so lol. Last year I bought a pair of jeans from a cheap store, and man, they are my favourite damn pair. I think I paid like $10 lol. I am a 33 waist, but the old tummy is a little spread these days :)but hey, its a sexy spread ok? And they discontinued the range just after I bought them (I think they were on sale), so I just can't get another pair grrrr. I have short legs, so always have to spend a little extra on brands that sell shorter in seams as an option...

Nice look though.. and the jeans are pretty cool too :)

Hugs

Sethy

My fav i've had for several years & they have never been washed. If i do, they will shrink & won't fit any more. LOL

You look a million dollars, babe!

Now don't get any silly ideas that spoil your lilly-white hands or there'll be no cup cakes for your tea!

My fav jeans are a cheap pair i bought at Costco. They are about the most comfortable jeans i have ever owned. Of course, i don't look as good in mine as you do in yours. :p

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List