Once again nothing exceptionally exciting happened today.

Went to my grandparents for a visit, which was nice cuz I haven't seen them in two weeks. Heard the story about my grandpa being a juror for a negligence case for the 47th time. I don't care though cuz the stories and experiences they have had are important. Honestly, if i could live with my grandparents for a year and just record everything they say it would be an award winning memoir.

Well, tomorrow its back to another fun filled week of classes. At least we have Friday off for Good Friday.

Oh, I found a movie that I really liked. It's called Shelter, it's about a surfer and where/how he finds love and deals with family drama, all while dealing with what anyone reading this blog has gone through.

Anyway, yay for swimmers!

4 comments:

I know what you mean about grandparents' reminiscences. There's a lot of interesting information and wisdom there.

Hope the week goes well.

Particularly good memoirs where they did something in their lives which has now died out - or nearly so.

In the UK that includes working canal boats, working with steam engines on the railways and mining - of almost any kind.

Of course there's loads of social things as well - not least being gay & living with teh threat of life imprisonment if convicted of a homosexual act. (until 1967 over here).

The list is endless. Start recording them NOW!

Damn I wish my grandparents had been / are like that. Mostly we just got misery, griping, and bitching. LOL.

w00t for Speedos and swimmers. :)

mine use to tell me stories all the time. it was grate going over to their house. the world of knowledge that they shared was incredible.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List