First of all welcome to X! my newest follower. Go check him out at Dawn to Dusk, once again this is a Torchy find (excellent taste my young(?) British friend.)

So the reason for my title is that I just put my retainer in...

I had braces for eighteen months to keep my jaw from locking up and popping all the time. I finally got them taken off a week before Thanksgiving last year and was so excited because I could eat like a normal person.

I'm technically supposed to wear it all day/night long and only take it out when I eat anything, well I'm always munching on something. Despite how much I eat I don't really gain weight at all thank God. Anyway, I wear it at night but it's painful to put it in because my teeth tighten ever so slightly during the day. Oh well, my parents didn't pay what they did for my teeth to shift and mess up my jaw again...

Tomorrow I'll put up another one of my favorite songs and I hope you all like it.

Night,

Drew <3

6 comments:

Thanks for the warm lovely welcome. :D

I guess I'm very fortunate never to have needed orthodontia. I hadn't realized that it can actually be very painful un til someone said so a few months ago.

ouch! i probably need braces to straighten my teeth, but who has that kind of cash...my dental coverage is well crap. i am so jealous of you tho...being able to eat what you want and not worry about gaining weight. i so much as look at anything delicious and i gain 10 pounds.

i'm with dw regarding weight gain you lucky...
me? british - yup, young - everything's relative - older than you tho ;)
as for the mouth - maybe you need a gentle gum massage? :P
torchyyy!

OMG as soon as i read that, I could TASTE my retainer and FEEL it in my mouth. Although its been like... 20 years. LOL.

Drew

that eating all the time and not gaining weight will catchup to you sometime

popping jaw that does not sound well

take care and be safe

bob

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List