A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Sorry, I'm watching Mary Poppins right now. I love Julie Andrews, she was such a great singer. It's so sad that they botched her surgery and now she cant sing like she used to.

Anyway, playing for church went well and lunch with my grandparents was good fun. I love listening to my grandma, she always asks us if we are hungry. She even asks us if we need more to eat after Thanksgiving when all of us are so stuffed that we're ready to burst.

Tomorrow its back to classes... yay. Oh, and I get to go help with the track team from my high school, at least I will have some cute guys to look at.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Drew

3 comments:

hugs....

Glad it went well.

I just can't get over all this stuff on your blog about gay boy giving awesome blow jobs. I mean, just look on the subway walls in Manchester and - well, just put it this way, if ever you need cash . . . And U can leave the trumpet at home.

If you liked Mary Poppins, have you seen the Sound of Music, through an alcoholic haze?

But for sheer camp, I sill find Cabaret hard to top. And there you've got Michael York as well as a very nubile Liza.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List