Gordon Ramsey.

Pure and simple, the F Word is an amazing show, the guest challenge's are funny as hell. I'm actually watching it as I'm typing. He just took down a hare with a freaking golden eagle! What other show are you gonna see something like that on?

Oh, Top Gear!!! I'm not really a gear head (petrol head for you brits) but that show makes me laugh so hard.

I really should have been born in England.... plus then I'd have that amazing accent... did I mention I have a thing for accents? Not stupid American accents like people from Brooklyn where they make all there r's into h's. I'm talking about honest to goodness "I'm from another country" accents.

One time one of my cousin brought a friend of his from their swim team to Thanksgiving dinner. He was gorgeous, at least six feet tall, dark blond hair and built like a Greek god, and then I heard him talk... it was heaven, he was from Australia. I would have let him do things to me that would make the blind blush. But, that would have been very awkward to do in front of my grandparents. Oh well, you can bet I had fresh material for the next month.

11 comments:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from brooklyn you bastard!!!!

But I love the F Word also, its and awesome show and as a chef Gordan is a god!

No more talking about NYrs... :)

I know who my father is thank you:P

But you have to agree, foreign accents are freaking hot

foreign accents? hey - i got one of those!

so brooklyners turn their r's into h's? that must make words like 'harass' and 'herring' sound well odd. lol

and, picky picky torchy... 'the F word' is a uk prog, but not made by the BBC. hah! (not that any1 would care in the slightest). glad you like our tv.

oh yeah - sorry i wasn't around to help you fix up your youtube the other night. i was, er, out. but i gather some1 else helped ;)

torchy!

Well I'm just basing it off of shows like CSI: New York and Crossing Jordan, so i could be completely wrong. scar = scah bar = bah

Anyway, they have the F Word on BBC America, so forgive an uneducated American git.

well i didn't even know there was a bbc America, so now who's uneducated! and as i posted it, i wondered if it was being distributed by bbc international. i guess it is!

torchy!

A mate of mine is absoluted freaked by this television stuff - Giggle 'TBS' and see what U get! But don't blame me!

I totally agree about accents though. Can't even stand East End (of London) / Cockney / Essex. I think Merseyside and a thick Tyneside accent, in common with a thick Brummy one all sound like the person is thick as two short planks.

The laugh is - they usually are!

God, I'm a freakin' snob sometimes!
(AND I'm technically a Brummy myself!)

Hey Drew - do you like Marmite & Dundee marmalade, or is it strictly an aural love affair?

lol @ at the accents. I wonder what you would think of mine?

Yay for Top Gear though. A gf of mine has EVERY freaking episode on a million dvd's. We sit together and watch Richard Hammond and purv lol... Not sure what it is about him though.

A couple of yrs ago, I was on the Gold Coast near Brisbane... and every I looked, there were shirtless boys with Ozzie accents lol...

Hyperventilating....

Oh, and I kinda like the New England accent too *sigh* all irish preppy-like :)

I always wondered what BBC shows we never get to see on "BBCAmerica". "Skins" is my all-time fav.
As far as accents go, I am originally from the North of USA & moved to the South several years ago, & I am still treated like a foreigner 'cos I talk funny.

i totally agree! i love Top Gear, and the F word. What season of the F word were you watching? i didnt realize the next season had started...

other British shows i love, are Big Brother UK, The Apprentice UK, and Skins; they're awsome!

British tv is the best. We have nothing in the US that can match what they've got. I love accents too. I used to be pretty good at faking quite a few accents, but i have fallen out of practice.

[presses button on tape recorder to start british national anthem]

i think it's really good that you guys like our tv progs. ppl over here do complain of dumbing down and lowering standards, but on the whole i think we are *very* lucky.

skins, F word, and big brother are all channel 4 progs, top gear and the apprentice are both bbc. obviously all distributed on bbc america tho.

3rd episode of apprentice is on tonight. i love it.

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List