Here's all the juicy details.

I was complaining about how I'll end up watching my niece/nephew on the days my mom volunteered to babysit. Faith goes "Once you have your own kids you'll understand."

I proceed to obliquely say that "It will take a few feats of modern science for that to happen."

She tells me I can. I ask her if she knew why I couldn't have children. She says yes, but forces me to actually say it. So after about a minute of me going "I hate you," and "Fuck you Faith, you already know" I told her.

Torchy was right she kinda had a feeling and she took it fine. The next day she invited me out to coffee (which I don't drink) with Will her other fab friend. I told her if that this was her attempt to hook her gay friends up that I was going to kill her. If she does try to set me up with someone he better be fucking hawt.

Oh and as far as my light, I didn't break the glass I pulled the chain thing that turns the light on out of the unit, so my dad will have to fix it this weekend.

So that's it.

Hugs,

Drew

4 comments:

Well, you gotta to admit one thing: it's easier if the other person already knows.

Glad that went over well. :-P

Though, you know there's no biological reason why you couldn't have kids. Biotechnology is pretty nifty these days.

As many kids in the world with out parents. I am sure you can adopt. =o) but I am glad that she already knew. That makes it so much better.

Telling someone that doesnt know is a real pain in the butt.

yay! i was right (kinda)

i'm so glad it went well :) very pleased.

by the way, could you ping me her cell number? only i've heard that she's got a really *hawt* friend she's recently discovered is gay and i'm hoping to get hooked up with him. being hawt myself and all. LOL. (i wish)

*hugs*
torchyxx!

It gets easier each time. When I told one of my best friends I found out that he had known for about 6 months. WTH?

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List