Back in high school I used to run every other day in the off season (when i wasn't playing soccer or running track). I would run for a half hour every day which normally amounted to 3 miles, and then during the track season I would run anywhere from 4-5 miles a day.

But over the last 3 years I haven't run at all (other than a quick jog to get something quickly), I'm so out of shape it kills me.

BUT NO MORE!

Tonight I ran for the first time, 5 min as a warm-up and then 10 min of solid running... I forgot that I had some of those muscles, I got half way through the 10 and I wanted to die, but I'm going to run at least every other night. I need to get rid of the small pooch under my belly button, get my belt back to what it used to be, and I need at least my 4 pack to show like it does in the summer.

Tomorrow morning my legs will either feel like jello or burn, cuz no matter how much I stretch tonight those muscles haven't been used in far too long.


Hugs,

Drew

4 comments:

Woohoo to running, congratulations on your decision, wish I could run with you, but you know... distance, that and I couldn´t walk for a couple of weeks, but a little better now :)

Take it easy and if you need a massage I´m your guy, hope you feel good in the morning.

Love
Me

I need to run more too . . . still trying to figure out when best to do it given my schedule this semester. I've never ran more than 3 mi in a day though.

Enjoy.

Don't overdo it.

so did they burn of feel like jello? no, don't answer, let me feel to find out :P

good luck with the running Drew, really don't think you should go running every day tho - you should take rest days and alternate your effort. like i'm an expert or something. lol.

w00t! for the belt. is that you? coz i'm embarrassed to say i was creaming myself :P :P

hotdamn you're sexy. even if it isn't you :D

torchy!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List