If my sister accepts my mother is considering giving her my bed for the time she's at our house. Which puts me in the "guest room/middle sisters room." Oh wait the baby will probably be in that room...which means I'm stuck on the couch or going over to my grandparents and sleeping there. And who knows whats going to happen when middle sister comes...

At least according to mothers machinations.

Dad on the other hand is about as excited as I am about this situation.

I'm extremely pissed that my mother would just assume that I would happily give up the bed that I had to fight for just to get.

But what do I say to her? "No mom, I don't want Amanda to come and stay with us when she could be so depressed that she can't take care of the baby." This would just make me seem like a giant douche, since I'm supposed to be the caring younger brother.

Still smiling and nodding....

Drew

4 comments:

Well, that's certainly frustrating. :-/

Perhaps you can bargain to have your pregnant sister occupy your middle sister's room, and you keep your bed considering how much effort it took to obtain?

If all else fails, wait until the child is born (I don't remember if you know/specified a gender yet), then spoil him/her rotten until you've attained total mind control (it's pretty easy to do, actually).

I agree that mind control is the choice way to proceed, but trying to bargain for the room switch is a good idea too!

Lots of love,
Ryan

You could argue for secure dominance of the Middle sister's room by letting your sister know that the baby should sleep in her room for the time being. Baby's actually sleep better in the same room as their parents and the mother can be closer to her child.

Tell your mom you'll just sleep over at your boyfriend's place. I'd love to see er reaction.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List