50 Random things I love and hate, to celebrate my 150th post (which was the post before this one).

1. I love Malibu and cranberry! It's my new favorite drink!
2. I hate slush, snows fine rains fine but the mix of the two is disgusting.
3. I love the feeling when you crawl into bed and the sheets seem super soft.
4. I hate chunks of tomato in anything.
5. I love chicken fried rice.
6. I hate when lines take forever cuz some old lady is counting out change to pay.
7. I love $7 skinny jeans after christmas clearance is the best!
8. I hate when you cant find the size you need, especially in $7 skinny jeans (I only found 2 pairs.)
9. I love Top Gear.
10. I hate when people think I know/care about the finer details of the automobile.
11. I love soccer.
12. Watching soccer on TV makes me want to bash my skull against a very sharp object.
13. I love a good book.
14. I hate a good book that takes the first 15 chapters to become good.
15. I love music and my collection is very eclectic.
16. I hate posing for pictures.
17. I love when a cute boy doesn't realize that hes cute.
18. I hate when a cute boy knows hes cute and thinks hes the shit because his genetics were nice to him.
19. I love when conversations are easy.
20. I hate when it's easier to pull your own teeth out than carry on a chat with someone
21. I love acceleration roller coasters, cars, airplanes all fun.
22. I hate old roller coasters though, I get screaming head aches when they jostle me around
23. I love large bills, I feel special when I have a $50 or $100 bill in my wallet.
24. I hate when I have 17 $1 bills in my wallet and if feels like I'm sitting on a rock.
25. I love accents.
26. I hate drives that are over an hour away.
27. I loved kindergarten, 3 hour school days are the best idea ever.
28. I hate getting sick.
29. I love snow days.
30. I hate cleaning my room.
31. I love that feeling when you stand up to fast and it feels like your heads going to float off.
32. I hate when that feeling goes to far and you pass out. (only happened once)
33. I love a hot shower.
34. I hate when I miss a spot when I shave.
35. I love grandparents say unexpected things, like sex. No grandparent should ever talk about sex when grandchildren are present.
36. I hate when I crave salt and sweet in consecutive cycles.
37. I love how in musicals everyone knows the dance moves.
38. I hate how that can't happen in real life.
39. I love cooking.
40. I hate the feeling when you have to cut through raw meat.
41. I love shopping, when it's for me.
42. I hate shopping for my mother, cuz god knows she can't pick out a decent outfit...
43. I love when I know something for a class and I haven't studied it before.
44. I hate when I can't think of a word when I know I know it. Like I couldn't think of the word cashew the other day...
45. I love the randomness of my friends.
46. I hate when a movie looks really good and it ends up being crap.
47. I love the word gestalt.
48. I hate taking medicine.
49. I love being skinny.
50. I hate being volunteered for things that you don't want to do.

and now to not leave on a negative.

51. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! Without you there would be no Drew, no blog, and no one to ramble all the insane thoughts that flit through my head at.

Hugs,

Drew

4 comments:

I might do a list of fifty things I'm totally indifferent to.

Congratulations!
Well done!
Whoot woo!

#1 -- Is that an alcoholic drink?
#4 -- Tomato chunks are the worst!
#9 -- Where can I watch this?
#13 -- What are u reading now?
#24 -- I need to take you to a strip club and show u what you can get for those $1 bills.
#35 -- I wish you'd write more about your grandparents.
#38 -- Are you a good dancer in real life?
#47 -- Ummmm.... gestalt? is that what you're supposed to say when someone sneezes? And when have you ever used it in your blog? Duh!

Its Kinda hard coming up with 50 things isn't it?

You have one of the best blogs around, but you're an even better (and way cuter!) guy. We need to chat again soon!

Yes, Malibu and cranberry is alcoholic. Malibu is a coconut flavored rum.

You can find Top Gear on BBC America.

I'm reading "The Darkness That Comes Before." It's weird, but good.

I'm not a horrible dancer but I'm not great.

Just because I've never used the word gestalt before doesn't mean I cant like it.

4. Odd, I rather like tomatoes.
5. But this one is much better, and something I pride myself on making, lol.
15. Ditto.
18. I wish my genetics were nice to me. :-(
25. Omg yes!
31. I hate that, actually.
41. Nope, detest it. :-P
48. Better than surgery? . . .
49. I hate you for that.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List