Over the last 3 days I have watched more YouTube than I really care to admit... Like I've stayed up till 2-3 am watching "my stories."

"Agnes, I've got to go my stories are on," One of my great aunts would say that when she that when she had to leave her golf rounds to see her shows.

Ok, so I've been watching Skins and all I'm going to say is that if the British accent had a corporeal form, I'd totally have sex with it. Hint, hint any takers :P?

Verbotene Liebe, or at least the parts with the Christian and Olliver, is one of my favorites. The guy on the right is Olliver (Jo Wiel) and on the left is Christian (Thore Schölermann). Both are incredibly hot and the story isn't that bad (for being a soap opera.)
The other show that I've been watching is Fisica o Quimica a show from Spain, kinda like Skins or Degrassi. I have to watch it with subtitles because even though my Spanish isn't that bad, they talk super fast and its got loads of colloquialisms.

All of the shows just magically seem to have prominent gay characters... I wonder why that might be?

Ich liebe dich!

Tschüs

3 comments:

Ron, it's on YouTube. Well, the Fernando and David parts are. The stuff I watch mainly focuses on their story and stuff they're directly involved in so if it involves the teachers it generally gets cut out.

ooh goody, i've got a British accent, and i'm reasonably corporeal :P

*raises hand*
*waves*
*jumps around*
*shouts "OVER HERE"*

hugs in anticipation :P
torchy!

you need to come to nw zealand as earlier this year they played both season's 3 + 4 free to air at prime time [9.30] and last year seasons 1+ 2 and none of them were censored

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List