I totally rocked the face off that presentation! That's not even the best part though, I took my math final before I gave the speech, so I'm pretty much done with 2 classes!

I still have to go to my Ethics class to listen to the other students projects, but other than that we eat the whole time. I just hope they have my final graded by Monday, I'd like to know my score ASAP.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! We always go down to my uncles' house and have lunch there, it's loads of fun and normally involves the family Mario Kart Tourney. I'm usually in charge of keeping my younger cousins entertained, but seeing as they're 13-14 I think they can entertain themselves. Now the only question is do I want to try the strange wines one set of relatives brings or not...

4 comments:

What happens to Drew after a few glasses of "strange wines"? One can only guess.

Happy Thanksgiving Drew! We totally need to hang out sometime soon, but alas, i gots to get this dreadful weekend over first! Ahhhh.

Be blessed,
Lots of love,
Ryan

Drew

hope you had a nice thanksgivng and school sounds like it is going fine

take care and be safe

bob

Ah yes, I remember that feeling. :-)

Freshman year after I finished my intro to engineering final, four of us got together in the student union, ordered an extra large pizza (at 10AM) and spent the next 4 hours playing Red Alert on the campus LAN. ;-)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List