Ok, so me being me, I started to get crazy nervous about a half hour before the meeting. Which in my case means I either feel nauseous or incredibly hungry... I always felt that way before I ran a race in track.

Back on track, I wander outside the room until noon 30 when the faculty adviser showed up. As far as I know I'm totally the cutest guy there, but then again there's only like 4 or 5 college age students in the class.

The president walks in with a total afro and a voice deeper than mine, and it's a girl. But everyone seems nice and apparently I know at least one other member of the group, so it will be pretty interesting.

Oh and somehow I got wrangled into working a table for AIDS awareness... Still don't know how exactly that happened but whatevs.

I damn near punched my Spanish teacher today, he was being a gigantic douche to everyone and me in particular. The class is turned out to be a lot easier then I had expected, and by the time I really noticed how slow it was going I couldn't transfer up to the higher levels. I could teach that class, and I'd be nicer about it than him.

That's my day... now I'm sitting at home watching Dancing with the Stars with my mom, finishing up this post before I go stealthily assassinate Italians.

Hugs,

Drew

3 comments:

The first meeting is always the worst.... You rule for being all kinds of brave and going!!!! YAY!!!! Go you!
hugs deluxe
Bikib

OMG! I have been stealthily assassinating Italians all night long, isn't it fun?

As far as your group goes, congrats on one meeting down! Hope your day tomorrow is grand!

Lots of love,
Ryan

Seems like you had an interesting experience at your first meeting. Hopefully you'll feel more comfortable in meetings to come.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List